Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Predictions NFL edition

First I should put an end to my College Football predictions... I told everything except for my national championship prediction. I have USC defeating Florida in the National Championship game. If this happens I could see Pete Carrol seriously considering the NFL again. I hope he stays, he is definatly a college guy but if he goes it is because he is competitive and I would understand that. I hope I'm wrong but only time will tell.

Now to the NFL. I will start with the AFC since I think that one will be a little bit more clear cut than the NFC.

AFC: East- New England, North-Pittsburgh, South-Indianapolis, West-San Diego
AFC: Wild cards- N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville
AFC Champion- New England


NFC: East-Dallas, North-Detroit, South-New Orleans, West-Seattle
NFC: Wild cards- Minnesota, Carolina
NFC Champion- Dallas

Coach of the year- Rod Marinelli
MVP- LaDainian Tomlinson
Offensive player of the year- Ladainian Tomlinson
Defensive player of the year- Champ Bailey
Offensive rookie of the year- Jonathan Stewart
Defensive rookie of the year- Glenn Dorsey

Super Bowl Champ- New England

That's it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Trash

No comments: