Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nice to meet ya.

My name is smitty and just the same as trash this is my first blogging experience. I just cant get enough of sports and this is a great way for me to stay current and interactive on whats going on in sports locally and globally. I am aslo a graduate of the "MECCA" that they call the one, the ony, the University of Oregon. I love all sports and competition and anything is fair game for dicussion. You will find me talking about hot topics and maybe some things that you have not even heard of. I welcome any one to have an opionion about the topics I post about or the posts I leave. Any kind of thoughts, opinons, or critisizims are welcome. Too many times when I talk sports I get interupted and cannot finish my thoughts. This allows me to say what I want, when I want, uniterupted. The more eyes that see this and read the better.

Come one
Come all
See what its all about and share you thoughts.

Smitty

No comments: